“TEAM OF THE DAY” CONTEST RULES
Falls Media, KWFB and KXPN, are giving away a prize package containing one 40” TV and one recliner, provided by Ashley Furniture of Wichita Falls, once per month between October 2015 and December 2015.
1. Listeners must listen for the “Team of the Day” announced on KWFB and KXPN at specified times each day and then correctly and properly fill out and submit the online registration form in order to be registered.
2. Falls Media LLC and Ashley Furniture may not be held liable for entries not received, improperly submitted, or if the announcement for the “Team of the Day” does not air at the specified time due to special programming, an off-the-air event, or any other reason.
3. Participants may register once per day. The odds of winning increase with the number of correct entries submitted.
4. Ashley Furniture will provide the disclosed prize merchandise to all winners. Each winner may accept or reject the prize merchandise. There are no substitutions for prizes awarded. Falls Media LLC is not responsible for defects or any problems with the prize merchandise. The value of the prize package is approximately $600, however the suggested retail prices are much higher.
5. The following “Generic Contest Rules” apply to this contest unless otherwise specified above.
OFFICIAL GENERAL CONTEST RULES
ELIGIBILITY / MISCELLANEOUS:
Falls Media, LLC owns and/or operates KWFB, KXXN, and KXPN, hereinafter referred to as “Falls Media.” The following "General Contest Rules” apply to all contests organized by or conducted on Falls Media radio stations unless otherwise specified in rules for specific contests.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of the United States. Other restrictions may apply.
3. Employees and/or relatives of Falls Media and participating sponsors are not eligible to win.
4. Unless otherwise specified, content winners must wait at least 30 days from the date of winning before winning another prize. If the total value of a prize exceeds $500, the winner must wait a period of one year from the date of winning the prize.
5. Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
6. Limit One (1) entry per person per contest.
7. The geographic scope of this promotion is the Texas counties of Archer, Baylor, Clay, Jack, Montague, Wilbarger, Wichita and Young, and Oklahoma counties of Comanche, Cotton, Jefferson, Stephens & Tillman.
8. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries, calls and/or register to wins received.
9. All details of all prizes will be determined by Falls Media and its Sponsors at their discretion. Any portion of any prize not used by any winner is forfeit and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. Winners assume sole responsibility for all costs associated with the prizes not explicitly outlined above, including but not limited to any and all taxes, fees and surcharges. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the winners. Other restrictions apply.
10. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash. Some prize(s) may be void after 90 days from the date of issue, subject to the sponsor’s discretion.
11. Winner will be asked to provide valid identification. Acceptable identification includes a valid driver’s license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. The winner may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by Sponsors which, among other disclaimers, releases all participating Sponsors, and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to a promotion.
12. Sponsors reserve the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in a promotion and/or Register-To-Win Campaign if, at their sole discretion, Sponsors find such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Register-To-Win campaign, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner Sponsors determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsors; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Register-To-Win Campaign in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any failure by the Sponsors to enforce any of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Rules. Sponsors have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
13. Sponsors and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons are released from any and all liability related to any promotion and/or register to win and the receipt and use of the prize.
By entering a Register-To-Win Campaign, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Register-To-Win Campaign, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Falls Media in connection with the Register-To-Win Campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Register-To-Win Campaign or relating to these rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Texas, County of Wichita and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.